Cargo Cosmetics Plant Love collection has received Sephora’s Natural Ingredient Seal of Approval and here are some reasons why Bravadora has given Cargo Plant Love its seal of approval:
1. Made with natural ingredients: Cargo Plant Love cosmetics are made with natural and organic ingredients like Cocoa Butter, Evening Primrose Oil, and Grape Seed Oil. And it is formulated without the nasty ingredients like parabens, sulfates, and synthetic fragrances and dyes.
2. Lipstick tube containers are better for the environment: Lipstick containers are made from corn (a renewable resource) not plastic! Plus it is greenhouse gas neutral. And they look pretty in your purse!
3. Wildflowers! The paper boxes that the lipstick comes in can be planted and will sprout wildflowers!
4. Lipstick colors are designed by celebrities and inspired by nature: Cargo’s Plant Love lipstick collection is inspired by actress like Courtney Cox, Lindsay Lohan, and Evangeline Lilly. And 9 of the colors are inspired by ecological beauty such as Joshua Tree (a shimmering cinnamon sand).
5. Cargo Plant Love has already won over beauty critics: Cargo Plant Love has been nominated as Best of Sephora 2007 and Instyle Magazine Best of Beauty 2009 for Best Green Makeup Line.
6. $2 of every lipstick sale is donated to St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital: Cargo is making a difference by donating to the world’s premier pediatric cancer research center.
You can find Cargo’s Plant Love Collection at Sephora.com! And checkout the Fire Collection, with hot new sizzling makeup shades!