Recently I’ve been reading a few blogs who have listed their daily products. 99 Products started the trend. She definitely showed her love for MAC products!
Then, All About The Pretty, posted her daily regime. Oh my, now this was an impressive list!
Finally, The Makeup Girl decided to post her daily list. I liked her idea of using heavier moisturizing body butters from the Body Shop like Shea for the winter and lighter moisturizing body butters like coconut for the summer.
I loved reading all of these posts so I’ve decided to do my own daily rundown. This will just list the basics. Obviously there are days when I use more or less beauty products. This is just the most common combination of products I use.
1. Shampoo: Enjoy Sulfate-Free Hydrating Shampoo…I use this in the drier seasons and switch to something lighter in summer like Enjoy Sulfate-Free Rejuvenating Volumizing Shampoo.
3. Leave-in: PureOlogy ColourMax. I love this leave-in conditioner. It is a quick detangler. It doesn’t leave your hair greasy. It is also a sunscreen for your hair.
4. Face Wash: Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel. I’ve been using this for years.
5. Face Exfoliator: Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant. A great way to get a nice glow.
6. Face Moisturizer: Estee Lauder DayWear Plus Multi Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme SPF for normal/combo skin. This is temporary. I am still looking for that perfect fit. This is my favorite so far. It seems to have the best balance for my skin. Not too greasy, but strong enough for the season.
7. Foundation: i.d. bareMinerals Foundation SPF 15 in Light. Great coverage.
8. Concealer: Laura Mercier Secret Concealer in #2. I love this concealer. It matches perfectly with my skin, but it takes forever to blend in!
9. Bronzer: i.d bareMinerals All-Over Face Color in “Warmth”. Just a dab goes a long way.
10. Blush: Nars Blush in “Orgasm.” I love this color. It really livens up my skin tone.
11. Mascara: Estee Lauder MagnaScopic Mascara in “Black.” When I don’t have time for the works, I just use mascara.
13. Lip gloss:Clinique Glosswear in “Air Kiss.” Great light pink color.
14. Body Wash: Alba Passion Fruit Body Wash. Great smelling, inexpensive, and wonderful fruit extracts like Papaya.
15. Body Lotion: The Body Shop Scent-Me Body Lotion scented with Strawberry Perfume Oil. This is a fun way to personalize a great body moisturizer.
Okay. That’s it. Whew…That felt like a diary confession.