1. Sephora Favorites and Best of Sephora: If you do a search for Best of Sephora on Sephora’s website you can find Sephora’s Favorites which also includes beauty products that have won their Best of Sephora seal. Throughout the years I have used Sephora Favorites to find great, quality beauty products that have actually become some of my favorites. In their Complexion catergory under Foundation, BareMinerals SPF 15, a Best of Sephora winner, is my favorite summer time foundation. Another product I love in this catergory under Tinted Moisturizer is Laura Mercier’s Tinted Moisturizer which also happened to win Best of Sephora. Lastly, another favorite I share with Sephora is Nars Blush in Orgasm which won also won Best of Sephora and happens to be Sephora’s Favorite Blush.
2. Top Ten Lists: Recently I stumbled upon their Top Ten Lists which really excited me. Sephora’s Top Ten Lists include the following categories: Suncreens, Most Searched For Products, Bronzers, Value Sets, Moisturizers, Basics, Tools, and Natural & Organic. Sephora’s Top 10 Most Searched For Products is a great way to find products that others are seaking out and totally gives me beauty inspiration. Sephora’s Top 10 Value Sets are a great way to find great deals on products you already love. Sephora’s Top 10 Bronzers introduce me to bronzers and bronzer shades I had never even heard of before! And of course, I love, love, love their Top 10 Natural & Organic List which includes some of my favorites like Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment and Plantlove Bake Illuminator.
4. Best Sellers: A list of Sephora’s best selling products by category. This list is buyer driven so you can definetly find what products millions love and continue to use. A few examples: Dior DiorShow Mascara, Nars Blush, Clarins Self Tanning Instant Gel, Fresh Brown Sugar Body Polish, Go Smile and much much more. AND..there is an awesome “Men” Category of Best Sellers which has totally great products!
5. Ratings & Reviews: The awesome thing about Sephora is customers can review the products they buy. Sephora currently has over 300,000 reviews. You can find reviews on any product, by categories, or by Sephora’s list of either Most Popular Products or by Top Rated Products. Most Popular Products are beauty products that have recieved a significant amount of popular votes such as Sephora by OPI Nail Color. Top Rated Products have a few votes but all the votes are the highest rated. I would definetly spend time exploring their Most Popular Products list where thousands of customers have reviewed and rated these products.
6. What’s Hot Now: Sephora’s What’s Hot Now section is a great seasonal way to stay current with the trends. It features great categories like Summer Fragrances, Get Your Bronze On and Summer Hair Savers.
So now go explore Sephora! And let me know if you find your favorite new product!